Wow, it has been so long since I've written anything. I still need to post birthday pictures and since my last note, Dustin and I went on a trip to Spokane, WA, Seattle, WA, the Oregon coast, and Portland, OR. It was a lot of fun. I'll have to put up some pictures from the trip.
I am going through recipes and figuring out Weight Watchers points for them so I can go grocery shopping. Dustin and I will be getting back up with Weight Watchers. We did a vegan week lately and I lost 3.2 pounds just in that week. I ate like a pig, but just cutting out milk and eggs really helped things. I really don't like the taste of some vegan products, but others were great! So, Dustin and I are going to eat vegan as much as possible.
This week, I want to concentrate on drinking enough fluids.
Last Wednesday, I got a call from Dustin at work that he had passed out while in an attorney's office. I picked him up and took him to the doctor. He was nauseated and while waiting started to get tingly and numb on his right side. The doctor sent us to the E.R. It was so scary, because nothing like that ever happens to Dustin. It really shook me up and I was having a hard time staying calm about it all. Once we got home from the hospital, Dustin just slept for hours and I kept going and checking on him. I was really worried and scared about him. I hated seeing him so miserable. I laid with him for a little while while he was sleeping and just cried. Then, I cooked him fettucine alessandro, which is basically fettucine with a pureed corn sauce. It is SO good. He didn't eat much, but I wanted to make him something he really likes. Dustin is fine now and the next day we even went rafting in the river. Taylor stayed with us for a while and we rafted three days in a row. It was so fun!
That's pretty much everything that's been going on.
XOXO
Whitney
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment