Today is not a good day. I am extremely unhappy, tired, don't feel good (allergies I think), and have homework to do. I'm also supposed to have night class tonight. If I feel like this later, I'm not going. I just hope I don't miss anything important.
On a different note. Started Weight Watchers today. I have some really good recipes coming up. At least I hope they are good, I've never tried them before. Here is what's to come:
Garden Omelette with hollandaise
Potato Nachos
Ratatouille on Polenta Rounds
Spaghetti Squash Primavera
Healthy Fettucine Primavera
Homemade falafel sandwiches
Vegetables and Quinoa
Spinach and ricotta calzones
Potato and Zucchini Casserole
Pan Fried Oatmeal
The other breakfasts I'm having, every day in two weeks but two days, is fried eggs and hash browns. Now, I'm sure most cooks know how to cook this, so I am not putting them up here. Unless someone requests.
Have a good day anyone that reads this.
If you read this, leave a comment, or follow me! If I know you, write your name in the comment box, because you have to leave it as anonymous if you don't have an account.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry that you are having a bad day. Just know that I love you and think you are an amazing person and an am azing chef. I appreciate all you do and appreciate all the good food as well. Feel better soon and Ill try to cook something for you when I get home. Love you!!!!
ReplyDelete