Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nursery

So... tonight I worked nursery.  There were only two older boys.  They are 4 and 5 years old.  Today, one of them asked me, "Where your wedding ring? Can I see it?" so I showed him my ring.  He thinks its so funny that I'm married.  He giggles about it all the time.  Anyways, I then ask him if he is married.  He says, "No," and then waits a few seconds and says, "actually, yeah!"  So I ask, "Well what is her name?"  He quickly replies, "Sally."  So I say, "Where did you meet this girl?"  He pauses and kind of stutters for a long time while playing with toys and finally says, "Jail."  It was so funny.  I then asked him if Sally is nice to him.  He said, "No."  So I ask, then why are you married to her?  He says he doesn't know.  So then I ask if his Mom knows about Sally.  He yells at me and says, "NO!!!!"  He then got really embarrassed and we played with toys.  It was so funny!

1 comment:

  1. Man, his wife sounds so mean! Looks like I lucked out with the most amazing wife in the world!

    ReplyDelete