It's my Mom's birthday! On the menu, potato halves stuffed with cheese, California Garden Panini, Two Cheese and Tomato Panini, Mozarella Jalapeno Panini with Garlic Mayo. Oh, and lemon bars. I can say this now that my Mom is on her way and there's no way she'll see it, but the theme is DAVID CASSIDY!!!!! I printed pictures and hung them on the walls, made signs with quotes from songs by David Cassidy or from the Partridge Family. I am also playing a cd with songs of David Cassidy and The Partridge Family.
For her gifts, I got her a bunch of little things, but the main gift, my sister Taylor and I teamed up and we are giving her quilt room a makeover! We are painting, organizing, putting up peg boards, etc. It is going to be awesome!
I love my Mom so much. I hope that I can make her day amazing. :-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have to say, the birthday was great! I loved the theme and am sure your mom did too! Lunch was amazing as usual. I don't know whether the cali garden panini or the jalapeno panini was my favorite, but they were both amazing! I cant wait to give your mom her present next weekend, she's going to love how everything turns out!
ReplyDelete