Monday, March 1, 2010

It's March!

So, March means that Scentsy released their new catalog with new scents and warmers!  I love them all!  

March also means that there are only a little more than 2 months left of the school semester.  I can't wait for summer.  If it's going to be cold outside, it has to be snowing.  Otherwise, I hate the cold!  I LOVE snow.  I can't wait to do gardening in the yard, stain the fence, have water balloon fights, lay in the sun, etc.  It is so much fun with Dustin.

Good news!  I lost 3.2 pounds in the last week.  It's hard, sometimes really hard on some days, but I always remember the first week is the worst.  But, at least the hard work showed up on the scale.  I don't feel it, but yeah.

I have to finish getting ready for school.  Night class tonight....  I may have to use the rest of my points on some coffee....

1 comment:

  1. Hey pretty lady! I wanted to wish you congratulations on your weight loss this week! Even though you didn't feel it, you look it and seem it! I am so proud of you for doing this and will be here to support you the whole way. You are my everything and I want nothing more than for you to be happy. I love you sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete