Okay, so I woke up this morning and realized that THE NEW CATALOG is available for me to see in my Scentsy workstation today. I looked at it and I love SO much in it! The scents sound like they are going to be amazing and the warmers are so neat too! Not to mention that I should be getting the new scent testers in the mail today! They have new packaging too. I really love Scentsy. They have so many neat new things. I know so many people that make a living just off selling Scentsy. I hope to be there one day. It may require moving though, since Scentsy is so saturated on the West coast. Maybe to.... Florida? or..... Pennsylvania??? :-) I'm just kidding, Dustin. Plan for today: homework and class until 9PM.
Have a great day!
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just remember gross Florida water... yuck. Hope you have a great day reading! Yeah right, I know. Just know I love you and can't wait to see you tonight!
ReplyDelete