Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

Yesterday, Dustin and I ran some errands.  He needed new work clothes, so we went out looking.  We won 6 free cookies from RC Wiley.

Dinner at my Mom's was delicious.  We had blintzes with berry compote.  Blintzes are crepes stuffed with a creamy filling.

Dustin and I then went to Footloose by the Starlight Mountain Theatre.  It was very cute.  There is one part where the main guy is "screaming" at the train because he's mad at his father for leaving him and his mom. During this part, a little kid started laughing.  Then the main guy screamed, "I hate you," because it was his line, but the kid started laughing even louder.  It was SO funny.

I guess it's Super Bowl Sunday.  We don't have cable, so we won't be watching it.  Dustin and I canceled cable over a year ago, to spend time together.  We found the tv dictating what we would do together, because we needed to watch shows on the DVR so it would record the ones we really wanted to see.  Without cable, we talk more, spend time together more, and actually do our homework.

I have made a few things to post on here like the soup recipe layout.
So, soon to come:
Macaroni and Cheese
Eggs Benedict

Have a great day everyone!  What are your super bowl plans?

4 comments:

  1. Soon to come:
    Macaroni and Cheese Fondue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. Normal Mac and Cheese! Not Fondue. We didn't make that! I'm mac and cheesed out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. You don't understand. Soon to come, meaning, soon to be made, meaning soon I'll be eating some delicious macaroni and cheese fondue, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, if we go grocery shopping. But Macaroni and cheese isn't very healthy!

    ReplyDelete