Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday

Well, I'm all ready for school today.  I don't feel well this morning, so I'm not eating, but I know I'll regret it later if I don't.  I'm exhausted and feel a cold coming.  Yuck.  Let's hope it's not really, so I FEEL GREAT..... yeah right.  School from 12-3 today.  Dustin's Mom, or my mother-in-law, is in town this week, so we are meeting her for dinner after classes.  We are either going to Tucano's or to a vegetarian restaurant.  It's up to Dustin, so I'll find out later.  Either one is fine with me.  I was up late last night reading for my class today.  I still didn't finish.  I still need to read 50+ pages to catch up.

I'm going to go grab some food and throw it in my bag in case I get hungry later.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm Mai Thai. The veggie orange chicken was so good! Hopefully you will feel better soon! I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete