Wednesday, April 28, 2010

School's Almost Over!

The semester of school is almost over.  I am so tired of homework, not being able to do fun things/spend time with Dustin, and just school in general.  I have 2 weeks left of 2 classes, and only 1 week left in my other 2.  Today, I think I'm going to bust out my super homework skills and get a lot done.  The house is also a disaster, so I wish I could get that clean, but I think I'll do homework.  When school is out, I can get the house more organized.

On the weight loss side of things..... I'm at 12.4 pounds lost!  From before the wedding, I'm at 23.4 pounds lost!  I'm super excited about it, but I am unhappy about it, because I don't feel any lighter.  I don't see a difference at all.  

Anyways, I'm going to get ready for the day since with the new medicine, it has made me sleep in lately and I don't like that.  At least I'm not waking up needing to throw up anymore!


1 comment:

  1. School has been wayyyy too rough this semester! I can't wait for it to be over so we can have our lives back. I miss you and love you so much! I am so proud of you for the weight you've lost. You look absolutely stunning and you are doing an amazing job. You may not be able to see any change, but I can. You are beautiful! I lov eyou so much!

    ReplyDelete